We are excited to begin our search for a Business and Process Analyst to join our mission to pioneer the future of financial services. We seek a passionate colleague, someone who has experience from working with regulatory requirements while at the same time designing processes that leverage new technology and innovative thinking in order to reach cost efficiency and excellent customer experiences. But above all, we search for someone who is in it to win it as a team.
What you will be part of
We are a newly established organization and therefore, we adapt and develop ourselves continuously as we progress and learn. For the better, of course. This is a short description of where we are at the moment and what we would like you to be a part of:
- An organization that works closely together with platform engineers, designers, data scientists and front-end developers, everyone sharing the same ambition to create state-of-the art services to our customers.
- A dynamic environment where change and iteration is a part of day-to-day work.
- A place where you are you. Do you have new techniques in mind or a suggested way or working that we should try? Please tell us! Do you enjoy working with established methods to develop your skills and deepen your knowledge in an area? Well please do so! As long as you are you.
What we will need from you
We guess that you most likely have been working with business development, process and product improvements for a few years. Seeking out different perspectives comes natural to you, and you know how to strike the balance between the various perspectives, as well as having the comfort to take decisions related thereto. You will be a key person in SEBx’s collaboration with internal experts, e.g. Compliance, Legal and Risk , in order to make sure that those perspectives are captured and that the experience of the group is leveraged. You would also need to have knowledge, interest and experience in the following:
- Product specialist – you know how financial products works under the hood
- Process development/ modelling, e.g. lean production and QOM
- Understanding for how AI and other new technologies work and can be used
- Understanding for regulatory requirements, e.g. AML, PSD 2
- Contact centre/ Operations workforce optimization
- Risk management, e.g. operational risk and financial crime
This is a true opportunity to grow and develop in your profession. So if you have the majority of the skills we are looking for and think that our setup sounds tempting, this is the moment where you apply. We are looking forward to hear from you!