We are excited to begin the search for our first Business & Process Analyst (BPA) within Financial Crime! You will together with developers, designers, data scientists and other BPAs make sure that we are at the forefront to keep our customers and their money safe, but equally important that we combat money laundering and terrorist financing in an effective way while delivering an excellent user experience. Our vision is to build the smartest and most effective framework using data science and the best technology out there. In addition to that, we are looking for a true team-player that is in it to win it as a team.
What you will be responsible for
Of course, your responsibilities will most definitely change as the business develops. You will belong to the Business & Process domain which also means that you will work with other parts of the product that may not be related to Financial crime. With that said, we will also collaborate with you in your area of expertise. But to start with, here are some things we really would like you to take lead on:
• Continuously assess the Financial Crime risks that we are exposed to and advice other BPAs and Product Owners how to improve the product and processes to meet set KRIs
• Ensure that our framework for preventing Financial Crime is up to date by identifying gaps, prioritize actions and bring your best ideas down to well-defined requirements
• Analyze data and work with data scientists to co-create models and assess business impact before the implementation takes place
• Make sure that we have an effective and data driven “detect, evaluate and react” process in place
• Always be up to date on the compliance requirements so we know what we need to do or report back to authorities
We are looking for someone that can identify with the majority of the following:
• At least five years of experience from working with Financial Crime (AML and/or fraud prevention)
• Experience in business development and comfortable with writing requirements
• Experience in working with data in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where analytics and data are key to success
• Experience in working with Tableau, Data Studio or similar
• Analytical and fact-based approach with an eye for details
• Enjoys working as a team and is not afraid to jump in to new areas
So, if you are up for a true challenge, have most of the skills we are looking for and you are on the search for the opportunity to really make a mark in an industry going through a massive transformation. Then, this is the role you have been waiting for!