We’re excited to add one more awesome team member to our SRE team! Our mission is to pioneer the banking services of the future. We offer a possibility to operate at the very forefront of the financial industry, constantly expanding into new areas, working with open source and new technologies (of course). Do you love working with topics such as: high availability, high scalability, security and performance? If yes is your answer then SEBx is the next step for you!
What you will be part of
We are a newly established organization and therefore, we adapt ourselves and our setup continuously when we learn new things. For the better, of course.
You will be a part of an organization that work closely together with both back-end engineers, designers, strategists and front-end developers, all in all with the common ambition to create state-of-the art services to our customers.
Your day-to-day actions will vary. But some here are some high-level bullet points:
- Design, create and maintain our cloud environments
- Design and develop software to increase reliability and security
- Manage the CI/CD tooling and support teams with the development life cycle
- Solving incidents and conducting blameless postmortems
What we will need from you
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: Python, Java, Golang
- Public cloud platforms and immutable infrastructure
- Writing infrastructure as code
- Containers and container orchestration
- Distributed logging and metrics
- CI/CD pipelines and tooling
- Linux, bash scripting
Nice to have
- University degree in an engineering field
- Previous role as a software engineer
- Experience with automated security analysis
Our current technical stack consists of: GCP, Terraform, ELK, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Sonarqube and Hashicorp Vault.
This is a true opportunity to grow and develop yourself in your profession. So, if you have the mindset we are looking for and think that our setup sounds cool, this is the moment where you apply.
We are looking forward to hear from you!