There are few times in the career when you get the opportunity to build something completely from scratch – but here is one. We are looking for a person that can take a leading role in setting up our customer success team and make sure that we deliver an outstanding service to our customers in the human-to-human meetings. We are looking for a true team player that has an insane obsession for customers and their needs, but also an entrepreneurial mindset to think outside of the box.
We are looking for someone that can identify with the majority of the following:
• You have 3+ years’ experience from working in customer service with a deep passion for walking the extra mile for the customer
• You have leadership qualities and experience in leading a customer service team
• You enjoy contributing to a strong cross functional team but are also comfortable with independent work
• You have an understanding for workforce management and how to scale a customer service organization
What you will do
Since we are developing our business every day, your responsibilities will grow and change over time. You will be our first person in on customer success, meaning that you will work with both hands-on activities such as staffing our customer service but also to work with the customer success strategy going forward. Besides from that, you will also:
• Forecast, plan and execute on the customer success staffing needs
• Identify what support and tools that will bring value to our customer success employees
• Analyze incoming traffic and identify areas for how to improve going forward
• Work closely with designers, developers and other team members and co-create outstanding customer service end to end
What do you get in return
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the SEBx journey, right from the very start. Your knowledge and personality is key in order for SEBx to succeed. Together with our team you will develop the business, not only from a customer success perspective. You will be early on this journey and you will get the opportunity to influence our company culture and core beliefs. But most importantly, we believe that working together with outstanding colleagues, will probably be the most valuable benefit for you. We are looking forward to hear from you!