We are excited to begin our search for a DevOps Engineer to join our mission to pioneer the future of financial services. We seek a tech-savvy, forward-thinking, cloud-passionate team player to join our team on our journey to create the banking services of the future. We search for someone with a customer centric mind, a quick learner who is comfortable with taking initiative. But most importantly, we are looking for someone who wants to be in it to win it as a team!
What you will do
Needless to say your responsibility will most probably change over time since we constantly are developing our business. But to start with, these are the tasks we really would like you to take responsibility for:
- Requesting and setting up new environments with infrastructure services in Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Ensure you never do boring tasks since you will automate them, e.g. ensure automatic deployments
- Working with software architecture teams directly to engineer highly available and scalable cloud infrastructure setups
- Communicate internally regarding network issues, security gaps, infrastructural requirements etc.
What we will need from you
We realize you might not have everything on our wish-list but we think that you have a few years of experience in a variety of positions working with DevOps. The position requires knowledge, interest and experience in performing the following:
Key ingredients to succed in this role
- Ansible and Terraform expertise
- Good knowledge about continuous integration and delivery platforms such as GitLab and Jenkins.
- Have experience from working with the Docker Container Platform
- Possess monitoring skills and are familiar with tools like Grafana, Stackdriver or similar
- Knowledge about Kubernetes
- Proven ability to work with software engineering and DevOps teams applying agile and continuous delivery methods and understand complex development systems, environments and patterns
- Experience in automating builds and configuration of cloud native solutions on cloud platforms
Big plus if you
- Know your way around networks
- Are familiar with Gigaspaces XAP
What do you get in return?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the SEBx journey, early on. Your knowledge and personal drive is central in order for SEBx to succeed. Together with the team you will develop the business, not only from a technical perspective, but also from a customer perspective. But most importantly, we believe that working together with outstanding colleagues, will probably be the most valuable benefit for you.