If you are looking for a place where you can realize your full potential at the same time disrupting an industry – then please keep reading.
We are looking for a technically forward-thinking, team player to join us on our journey to put a mark on the world and revolutionize the banking industry. We search for someone on the front line, willing to take initiatives and lead the road towards dazzling user interfaces, new features, and bulletproof code. We hope that you are up for a good challenge and strive to turn concepts into life but most importantly, we are looking for someone who is in it to win it - as a team!
What you will do
Needless to say, you will have knowledge on how back end systems work. You also know front end development. That is pretty much your thing. Even if that is the most crucial knowledge for you to have, we kind of need you to know a few more things:
- Code. Obviously. Design and implement new user-facing features
- Learn & Teach. Pay attention to the procedures and methodology used and share the knowledge with the teams
- Cross-collaborate. Work with together to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Prototype. Test possible new solutions before embarking on long term projects.
- Improve. Constantly review and revise front end performance of the web application.
- Care & Dare. Take initiative and present own ideas and develop solutions with high level of accuracy and built-in quality
What we will need from you
While we realize you might not have everything on the list to be a successful candidate for position, you will likely have a few years of experience in a variety of positions working with front end development. The position requires:
- Experience in working with iOS and basic knowledge in Andriod and web development
- Experience in Java/Swift/gRPC for mobile development
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (AWS and/or GCP)
- Experience with integrations of third party solutions
- Have been working with search engine optimization and databases
- Strong ability to build, deploy and maintain a scalable codebase.
- A strong interest in taking on new challenges to push technology forward and to stay up to date on web technologies/techniques.
- Build solid front end solutions that is easy to integrate to other systems/technologies.
- Understanding of design patterns and writing reusable, modular code.
- A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Lead by example, acting as a role model to other team members.
What do you get in return
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the SEBx journey, right from the very start. Your knowledge and personality is key in order for SEBx to succeed. Together with our team you will develop the business, not only from a technical perspective, but also from a commercial and customer perspective. You will be early on this journey and you will get the opportunity to influence our company culture and core beliefs. But most importantly, we believe that working together with outstanding colleagues, will probably be the most valuable benefit for you.