Finally! The time has come for us to announce an open position for a Lead UX Designer to take a leading role in our journey to pioneer the next generation of financial services, while growing both in your profession and on a personal level. We are looking for a true team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who are willing to push beyond the expected to find new ways of doing things.
We are looking for someone that can identify with the majority of the following:
• You are a great UX designer with 5+ years’ experience with a deep passion and experience in user centered product design.
• You have a portfolio showing your work and process of designing digital products. From research to prototyping to finished product.
• You are experienced in driving research and design work in modern product design using both qualitative and quantitative data.
• You have the ability to go from abstract to concrete, from product strategy to details.
• You have a deep interest in the product design process as well as actual design work.
• You have an extensive experience working in an agile and fast paced setting (like start-ups and scale-ups).
• You possess great communication skills and the ability to constantly help evolve our way of working
• You have the ability to work in technically complex projects.
• You have leadership qualities and experience in leading a design team.
What you will do
As we are developing our business every day, your responsibilities will grow and change over time. But for now, you can be sure this is some of the things you will be doing:
• Lead design strategy, research, hypothesis validation and hold workshops.
• Do actual research and design, from validating assumptions to creating prototypes and improving existing products.
• Work closely with designers, developers and other team members.
• Teach others the value of UX and advocate for user centric design within the organization.
• Be an inspiring voice in molding ways-of-working and how SEBx works with design.
We consider this to be a true opportunity to quickly grow as a Designer. We are looking forward to hear from you!