Learning & Development Specialist – SEBx
We’re excited to find our first Learning & Development specialist to join our mission to pioneer the banking services of the future! Are you the one who gets excited by the idea to establish a learning organization, who enjoy having an impact on a growing team and who understands the importance of people development? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
As our Learning & Development specialist you will part of a team with two talent Acquisitions, one HR coordinator and Head of HR/CFO. You will work very closely with the management team, support the organisation and be the go-to person when it comes to learning and development queries.
Who you are:
You are a learning and development expert, and you can create results in an ever changing, complex and fun environment. You will, together with the leaders and managers, drive the important journey of becoming a top-of-the-class learning organization. We see that you:
- Have experience from learning transformations and development in a young, fast-paced organization
- Have project management experience with strong planning and problem-solving skills, where you enjoy being the expert in the subject area
- Have extensive experience from Leadership Development and you have the ability to lead and influence other people
- You have an in depth understanding of digital learning solutions and their practical application
- You get excited by the idea of how an effective digital learning strategy will enable mass personalization of learning
- You enjoy, and have experience from, leading the transformation to become a learning organization and understand the importance of it for an organization to thrive
- You are comfortable in advocating the importance of learning and development for a company to the full organization, different nationalities & roles both teams and leaders.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Strong collaboration and networking skills
What you will do
- Advice on how business needs are translated into learning strategies and end-to-end learning solutions to fill gaps for short- and long-term competence development needs
- Continuously develop and strengthen learning opportunities by finding new ways to offer learning, create relevant learning paths in close cooperation with our leaders and managers
- Provide guidance and support our teams in relation to learning design and learning principles
- Create career pathways, programs and tracks together with leaders and managers
- Actively work towards building a strong continuous learning culture with focus on learning in the flow of work
- Work with learning related data to perform analysis as a base for decisions, measuring effectiveness and usage and the impact of our initiatives
What you will get
First and foremost, you will be part of the SEBx’s learning journey early on as you will be the first expert to join the team in this area. Your personality and competence will be key in order for SEBx to grow, scale and succeed. Together with our team, you will have the possibility to have a great impact on the role and your own development, get the opportunity to influence our corporate culture, bring your ideas to the table and impact the everyday lives of our customers. But most importantly, you will get the chance to work with outstanding colleagues (which in itself should be a taxable benefit, but it is not 😊). Other than that, you’ll get:
- A great benefits package from a collective bargaining deal in SEB
- An open-minded, collaborative culture that wants you to succeed!
We review applications on a regular basis so apply today!