We’re excited to seek out for a Product and Brand Marketing Lead to join our mission to pioneer the banking services of the future. Because that is exactly what we offer: a possibility to operate at the very forefront of the financial industry, constantly expanding into new areas, working with new business concepts and forefront technologies. We are looking for someone who wants to play an important role in product and brand for the next generation of financial services, while growing as a professional. But above all, we search for a someone who is in it to win it as a team.
What You Will Do
Your challenges will most likely change over time as our business and organization develops. Which it does. All the time. However, while your daily tasks will undoubtedly vary, here are some things that we for sure would like you to take responsibility for:
● PR - Lead and manage PR agency to execute communications plan
● Customer insight - Champion the voice of the customer by following through on processes that gather and deliver actionable product feedback
● Brand - Develop brand and brand communications based on market and consumer insights
● Messaging - Build winning and differentiated value propositions and assets [?]
● Content - Build engaging content and storytelling through creative and effective channel strategies. Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
● Community - Build community and manage community activities and event
● Social Media - Oversee external social media platforms with the idea to build and engage Community
● Track and evaluate business performance, to continuously optimize strategies and processes to accelerate business growth.
What we would need from you
To be successful in this role, we would love to see you matching most of the following:
● 4+ years experience in brand and product marketing.
● Preferably a background in digital product-marketing or brand-management
● Experience from developing and executing holistic marketing strategies and compelling toolkits.
● Strong project-management skills, with a passion to deliver on time, at the highest standards.
● Demonstrated problem solving- and analytical skill-set, with an ability to turn challenging and complex problems to creative & simple solutions.
● At minimum a Bachelor's degree.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the SEBx journey. Your knowledge and personality are key for SEBx to succeed. Together with our team you will develop the business, not only from a product and brand perspective, but also from a commercial, customer and technical perspective which is a cool opportunity. But most importantly, we believe that working together with outstanding colleagues, will probably be the most valuable benefit of all.