Product Design Lead to UNQUO
We’re on the hunt for a Design Lead who wants to take charge of our design efforts in a team of UX & visual designers, as well as be hands-on with user-centric design and research. We are looking for a true team player with a curious trial-and-error mindset who is passionate about converting customer needs into loveable features. If you are someone who feels comfortable leading a design team and would like to be part of setting the roadmap to build the best financial app for the growing numbers of the self-employed - this is the place for you.
UNQUO is a new financial app for solopreneurs that has just exited the beta phase. It is the first product launched by the innovation hub SEBx, a part of SEB. Our next challenge is to make it the go-to financial service for solopreneurs. You will belong to the UNQUO team within SEBx.
To succeed and grow in this role, you have experience in several of the following:
- Several years experience within digital interaction design with a passion for user centered product development.
- You have experience from and enjoy working closely with different stakeholders across the agile team.
- Experience working with mobile apps, with strengths in experience and interaction design.
- A good understanding of the full product circle in user experience, development, and business perspectives.
- Experience in leading a team or domain and want to grow in this role.
- Experience in driving research and design work in modern product design using both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience from designing and shipping mobile apps to users
- A deep interest in design processes as well as experience in advocating for design processes.
- You possess great communication skills and the ability to constantly help evolve our way of working.
- Leadership qualities and great communication skills, with the ability to constantly help evolve our way of working.
What you will do:
- Lead the UNQUO UX and Design team as an active team member.
- Enable the design team to do their best work possible and support them in competence development and everyday questions
- Design and prototype ideas as well as validate them with the users in a rapid way
- Work in a multidisciplinary team that develops the UNQUO product
- Be an inspiring voice in molding ways-of-working and how SEBx works with design.
- Be part of creating the long term vision and roadmap together with the rest of the UNQUO team
We consider this to be a true opportunity to quickly grow as a Designer, and a once in a lifetime opportunity to build something very special. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please include your portfolio in your application.