We’re excited to announce that we have an open position for our very first Product Designer. We are looking for someone who wants to play a central role in our future product development powering the next generation of financial services, while growing in your role. But above all, we search for a person who is in it to win it as a team.
What you will be part of
We are a newly established organization and therefore, we adapt ourselves and our setup
continuously when we learn new things. For the better, of course. This is a short
description of where we are at the moment:
• We have an organization that work closely together with both platform engineers, designers, strategists and front end developers, all in all with the common ambition to create state-of-the art services to our customers
• We work in a dynamic environment where changes and new paths is a part of the day-to-day work
• We truly are a place where you are you.
What we are looking for
While we realize you might not match everything on the list to be a successful candidate for the position, we would like you to identify yourself with the majority of the following:
• You are a mid-level product designer with around 3 years’ experience and passionate about user centered product design.
• You have a portfolio showing your work and process of designing digital products. From research to prototyping to finished product.
• You have the will and drive to push beyond the expected.
• You have experience from working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• This goes without saying: you are great at collaborating and eager to learn and grow.
• You have entrepreneurial skills and want to be a part of and help an innovation initiative grow.
What you will do
As we are developing our business every day, your responsibilities will grow and change over time. But for now, you can be sure this is some of the things you will be doing:
• Design products and prototypes that explore new offers.
• Regularly research and validate your assumptions with real users.
• Work closely with designers, developers, business and tech.
• Visualize research findings and have clear reasons for design decisions.
• Be part of molding ways-of-working and how SEBx works with design.
We consider this to be a true opportunity to quickly grow as a Product Designer. We are looking forward to hear from you!