Product Owner Accounts - Banking as a Service
Are you a natural leader with a passion for the future of banking and accounts as a product? Are you structured, comfortable in the details and the language of engineering and have experience in enabling cross-functional teams to operate efficiently in the industry and to deliver value to customers? Great, then this might be the role for you.
What you will do
As a Product Owner you are responsible for a specific area in our BaaS (Banking as a Service) platform. This includes to both identify and enable new business capabilities and services for the account product, but also to enhance the product performance from both a functional and non-functional perspective. You will also be responsible for making surethe daily operations work as expected. You will work closely with all types of competences in the team to understand and iron out the solutions that are needed for our customers. Your tasks will most likely change over time as our business develops but to start with, here are some of the things we would need you to take responsibility for in the Payments area:
- Product roadmap – Identify capabilities, services and processes that will be needed for the account product, plan for those and align the roadmap with relevant stakeholders, Product Managers and overall BaaS platform vision and roadmap.
- Process modeling & business requirements – Capture and document requirements and processes (such as in User Stories and activity diagrams) for future development. Identify new processes, optimize existing ones and replace them when needed to efficiently manage the product throughout the lifecycle – all together with an efficient implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Reusability – Together with the team strives for standardized, reusable and modular implementation that also allows customers and other product teams to configure and design for a tailor-made user experience.
- Backlog management – Make sure that the backlog is ordered, that the goal is communicated to customers/stakeholders and that tickets are sliced in a way so the outcome of each user story delivers value to the customer.
- Operational excellence – Continuously seek ways to enhance quality and cost efficiency, and what actions that can be taken to enhance performance and mitigate related risks
- Always keep the flow going! Help the team with directions and make sure operations, development and everything in between is working smoothly on a daily basis.
Who you are:
- You have of experience in accounts and/or payments and how the products work throughout the lifecycle
- Good understanding of the market and related regulatory landscape, and how it impacts the product
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities, data informed decision making and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in process modeling and operational excellence
- Ability to identify risks and efficiently mitigate them when needed
- Project management skills and experience in leading and working within a cross-functional team
What you will get:
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the BaaS journey. Together with our team, you will play an important part in developing and building our business. You will be contributing in building great services and outstanding products at the same time developing yourself as a professional. Apart from that, we believe that the coolest thing is that you will get to work together with outstanding colleagues in a fun, challenging and innovative environment.
We offer a unique setting, combining the stability and perks of an established organization, with the opportunities of a start-up inspired venture with new tech, an innovative culture where we thrive together as a team.
Other than that, you’ll get:
- A competitive benefits package as part of SEB Group.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture that wants you to succeed!
We review applications on a regular basis so apply today!