We are excited to finally reach out and begin the hunt for a Product Owner for Web and Automated Marketing to support and enable our product and business development. We are looking for a hands-on, hungry and eager-to learn entrepreneurial Product Owner to pioneer the next generation of financial services. We are search for personalities who are interested to grow as a professional as well as a person within a tight knitted team and who are willing to push beyond the obvious together with us.
What you will do
Needless to say, you will have experience in working with webpages and marketing automation in a digital environment. That will be your main focus. Your tasks will most likely change over time as our business develops. Which it does all the time. But to start with, here are some of the things we would need you to take responsibility for.
- Strategy – Vision and strategy for website experience and marketing automation capabilities
- Business impact – Accountable for web funnel performance and marketing automation contribution user growth, activation and retention.
- Execution - Own day-to-day operations website and marketing automation.
- Exploration & Build - Scoping and prioritizing features, writing user stories with detailed acceptance criteria. Work with developers
- CRO & A/B testing – Continuous A/B testing, analysis and optimization improvements of web and email communication.
- Martech – Build out supporting Martech to deliver on strategy and improve performance
- Analytics - Own web analytics and performance reporting
What we will need from you
While we realize you might not have everything on the list to be a successful candidate for position, you will likely have a few years of experience in a variety of positions within digital product development and experience in working hands on with marketing automation. The position requires a background that looks something like this:
- Marketing automation strategy and execution
- Web or app product management
- Funnel and conversion optimization
- Experience with analytics and A/testing tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Ability to conceptualize users flows, campaign structures, & data flow between automation platforms & our CRM.
- Good understanding of GDPR and legal implications for handling personal data.
- Hands-on expertise in B2C marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of working and collaborating in a cross functional environment
- Strong analytical mindset and data-informed decision making
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the SEBx journey. Together with our team, you will play an important part in developing and building our business, not only from a marketing and web perspective, also from a commercial, customer and technical perspective which is quite a cool opportunity. Apart from that, we believe that the coolest thing is that you will get to work together with outstanding colleagues in a fun and innovative environment. We are looking forward in hearing from you!