Product Specialist – Customer Lifecycle Management
Are you customer-centric, comfortable in the details of engineering and have an understanding for how to operate efficiently in the fintech industry? Great, then this might be the role for you.
What you will do
As a Product Specialist for CRM you will belong to the Customer Lifecycle Management Domain in our Banking as a Service (BaaS) organization. You will work closely with all types of competences within the team to ensure that we build the best solutions on the market for managing our Banking as a Service customers. Here are some of the things you will do:
- Subject matter expertise - Bridging the gap between business and tech within the area of customer lifecycle management
- Lead product initiatives – take lead on future development, gather stakeholder input, translate business needs into product requirements and ensure that the product team has everything they need to jointly create and develop the best solution
- Process modeling – document processes (such as in use case specifications and activity diagrams) and optimize existing ones to efficiently manage the customer throughout the lifecycle – all together with an efficient implementation of regulatory requirements
- Operational excellence – continuously seek ways to enhance quality and cost efficiency, and what actions that can be taken to enhance performance and mitigate related risks.
Who you are
- You have +3 years of experience of working with translating requirements and/or processes setting requirements and/or processes within the financial sector or similar
- Good understanding of the market and related regulatory landscape (e.g. GDPR) and how it impacts the customer and the products.
- Organized with a knack for details
- Excellent analytical thinking abilities, data informed decision making and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in process modeling and operational excellence
- Ability to identify risks and efficiently mitigate them when needed
We believe that this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the BaaS journey. Together with our team, you will play an important part in developing and building our business. You will be contributing in building great services and outstanding products at the same time developing yourself as a professional. Apart from that, we believe that the coolest thing is that you will get to work together with outstanding colleagues in a fun, challenging and innovative environment.
What you will get
In sum, we offer a unique setting, combining the stability of an established organization (including all the perks and benefits:) with the opportunities of a start-up inspired venture with new tech, an innovative culture where we thrive together as a team, Other than that, you’ll get:
- A great benefits package from a collective bargaining deal in SEB
- An open-minded, collaborative culture that wants you to succeed!
We review applications on a regular basis so apply today!