Do you want to be one important cog in the wheel as we build the next generation of financial services? If so, you should join our creative marketing team as senior copywriter, to help us take the first venture from SEBx, UNQUO, to the next level. What we’re offering is the chance to operate at the very forefront of the financial industry, at the intersection of start-up and big business. We’re looking for someone who can play an important role in the journey we’re on and create truly impactful work while being a kind, empathetic team player.
UNQUO is at an exciting stage in its growth path, which means that what you’ll be doing will likely change with time. What is important is that you are a strategic thinker and a creative doer who can lift your gaze to see the bigger picture, while also being able to hunker down to focus on the details.
What you will do:
- Be a core member of the creative team, responsible for driving, developing and nurturing the brand’s voice across all UNQUO channels, including website, newsletter, social media and advertising.
- Work with the rest of the creative team on marketing campaign activities from concept development through production.
- Own the full content ecosystem and collaborate with relevant people to support the brand and marketing strategy.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of Sweden’s solopreneurs, to identify new topics and opportunities for driving the UNQUO brand.
- Partner with Marketing Lead to identify new avenues for promoting UNQUO, like PR, partnerships, events and more.
- Work with marketing analysis specialist to integrate learnings and insights from research and performance to improve and optimize content.
- Be a mentor and inspiration for other copywriting talents within the team.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as a copywriter within an agency or start-up environment, or a larger organization where you’ve taken a broad responsibility for brand marketing.
- You probably have some experience from brand strategy, development and tone of voice, as well as marketing campaign initiatives.
- Good understanding of the digital world and how a modern marketing funnel works. If influencer marketing, organic and paid social media, or PR feels a bit like home, that’s a plus.
- You’ve likely previously worked in an environment where you’re accustomed to a/b testing and performance writing.
- Strong communicator who can not only think of great ideas, but can present and defend them to stakeholders and other teams.
- Expert at taking complex topics and turning them into concise, compelling and engaging copy.
- Fluent and a skilled writer in both English and Swedish.
- If you have some SEO knowledge or experience writing copy that’s optimized for conversion, that’s a plus.
What you will get:
You’ll be part of a tightly knit brand and marketing team working on creating the future of fintech. Other than that, you’ll get:
- A great benefits package from a collective bargaining deal in SEB.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture that will want you to thrive.
Ready to join?
We review applications on a rolling basis and we are looking forward to your application! Get to know SEBx at www.sebx.io.