We’re looking for a hands-on, prototyping, user-led, design advocating, entrepreneurial user experience designer to pioneer the next generation of financial services. We’re looking for personalities who are interested to grow as professionals as well as persons within a tight knitted team. We search for persons who are willing to push beyond the obvious - together.
You have at least:
• 5+ years’ experience within UX and a deep passion for user centered product development.
• You have a portfolio showing your work and the process of designing digital products. From research to prototyping to finished product.
• You are experienced in driving research and design work in modern product design using both qualitative and quantitative data.
• You can go from abstract to concrete, from product strategy to detail.
• You have a deep interest in the product design process as well as actual design work.
• You have extensive experience working in an agile and fast-paced setting (like start-ups and scale-ups).
• You possess great communication skills and the ability to constantly help evolve our way of working
• You can work in technically complex projects.
• You have leadership qualities and experience in advocating for design processes.
What you will do:
As we are developing our business every day, your responsibilities will grow and change over time. But for now, you can be sure this is some of the things you will be doing:
• Lead UX work, design strategy, research, hypothesis validation and hold workshops.
• Do actual research and design, from validating assumptions to creating prototypes and improving existing products.
• Work closely with a multidisciplinary team.
• Teach others the value of UX and advocate for user-centric design within the organization.
• Be an inspiring voice in molding ways-of-working and how SEBx works with design.
We consider this to be a true opportunity to further grow as a UX Designer, and a once in a lifetime opportunity to build something very special. We are looking forward to hearing from you!