Site Reliability Engineer to SEBx
This is an opportunity for you to support the SEBx domain with your engineering solutions and grow together on our exciting Banking as a Service journey. We offer a possibility to operate at the very forefront of the financial industry, constantly expanding into new areas, working with open source and new technologies (of course). Do you love working with topics such as: high availability, high scalability, security and performance? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
What you will do
You will be part of a team that is cross functional that spans across multiple technologies and areas. We work towards automation and simplifying processes, along with building and maintaining scalable and reliable secure services. Your main responsibilities are:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle for services — from inception and design, through deployment, operation and optimisation
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortem
We work with infra as a code, containers and container orchestration. Our platform is based on GCP and we see that you have experience from this.
We see that you have worked or touched some of these areas:
- Experience working as a Site Reliability, Infra or DevOps Engineer
- Experience with writing automation scripts/tools using Bash, Python or Go.
- Linux, scripting
- Container and Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud: GCP
- CI/CD: Gitlab
- Observability: Prometheus, Grafana, OpsGenie.
Who you are:
We believe that you are a strong team player, with a can-do attitude. Eagerness to learn and develop is something we put great thought around. Accepting new challenges is something you see is rewarding and fun. An innovative mindset, continuously looking to improve workflows & making sure that each workday is collaborative and rewarding.
What do you get in return
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an exciting initiative that is extraordinary in its purpose and setup. A 160 year old bank with the mission to stay relevant for another 160 years. Your knowledge, personality and drive will be key for SEBx to succeed. You will join this journey early and will have the opportunity to influence the culture and WoW. We offer you the best from both the scale-up world and the big bank. Autonomy, speed and flexibility of a startup. Experience, safety and long term thinking of an incumbent bank. We offer a competitive compensation package with great pension and overall bank benefits!
Ready to join?
Don’t meet all the requirements, but eager to challenge yourself? Don’t worry!
We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and if you think you’ve got what it takes for our fun environment - apply! We review applications on a rolling basis and are looking forward to your application!
Get to know SEBx at www.sebx.io.