Information about processing of personal data
Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB (publ), SEB, is the data controller for the processing of personal data in this database. All personal data SEB receives is processed according to current data protection regulation.
Which personal data do we collect?
- Job application: The personal data we collect is name, e-mail address, mobile phone number and the data you choose to share with SEB via your CV, cover letter or similar. SEB advises you against sharing any sensitive data such as e.g. ethnic origin, political opinions, religion/ beliefs or sexual orientation.
- Future updates: E-mail address
Purpose of processing your personal data
- Job application: Personal data submitted when applying to a certain SEB position. The purpose is to enable communication with candidates and to create a basis for selection of candidates. SEB may use the data in the database to recommend you to relevant roles.
- Future updates: Communication around future updates regarding SEBx progress
With whom do we share the data?
- Job application: We may share the data with other companies in the SEB Group and/or to parts of the SEB Group in a third country, i.e., outside EU/EES. We may also share your personal data with service providers hired by us to perform services for us when this is required according to the purposes mentioned above. No service providers may use your personal data for their own purposes. Your personal data may also be submitted when so required by law, for example, discrimination legislation, or to Datainspektionen (the Swedish Data Protection Authority).
- Future updates: E-mail address collected for the purpose of future updates will not be shared outside SEB Group.
When is my personal data deleted?
- Job application: Your data is stored for a minimum 24 months according to current regulation.
- Future updates: Your e-mail address will be stored up until you notify us to stop sending information regarding future updates
If you wish to receive information about which personal data is available about you, request correction or deletion of personal data, request limitation of personal data processing or object to data processing, you may request this in writing. Send a written, signed request to SEB, Dataskyddsombud, SE-106 40 Stockholm, Sweden.
End of visit
Statistics – saved if cookies are activated or not: /s_cc
Statistics – information of previous link: /s_sq
Plugin – page views in percentage: /s_ppv
Plugin – logs interaction with navigation functionality: /s_ppvl
Plugin – save previous link: /s_ppn, gpv_v2, gpv_c44, gpv_pn, gpv_c32,
Statistics on cookies: /s_nr
Plugin – information if the visitor is new or old: /s_getNewRepeat
Plugin – visits over domains: /s_eVar46, s_eVar47
Statistics – identification of unique visitor: /s_vi, s_fid